It's been a busy month, but I haven't managed to finish all of my WIPs, here's where we got to:
7. Stockings all made- just some more embroidery to complete!
3. Complete Foxy Pouch for swap
4. Complete Chevron Quilt Top
6. Attach hangers to Dresden Plate Mini
12.Complete 2 Mo blocks for DJ Coolbear
2. Complete Tumbler Quilt
Robin Embroidery Practised
Spinning Stars Cushion Completed
Lots of crochet practised
1. Octagon quilt (need to finish the quilting and then bind it)
9. Christmas Advent Bunting
11. July and August BOM's and now September, oops!
8. Advent Calendar- lots of pieces cut
10. Hexy Quilt- front completed, hand stitching backing next
5. Coasters- 1 out of 4 so far!
Well, that's 6 of my 12 projects completed which is OK (althoug I had hoped to get more done), now I need to finish these others in October, AND leave some space for any other ideas I might want to work on.
So, what have you been making this month, and what's on your list for October??