Monday 23 February 2015

Scrappy Trip Bee Blocks

I'm a little behind on my bee blocks for Stitch Tease, and decided this last week to catch up with the lovely Di's blocks as she had made it back from her long, fantastic holiday in NZ, and I felt bad I had taken such wanton advantage of the extra time!
Er, worlds crappest picture, taken on my phone, whoops!
Dianne requested a couple of Scrappy Trip blocks, I hadn't made any before, and they were quite frankly, the easiest bee blocks I have ever made.  They came together so quickly, and I can see how everyone found these so addictive (please don't use the word addicting, it makes me cross, I can't quite decide why, but my blood boils!) to make when they were popular, a couple of years back.  I hope I fitted the brief well, as they are bright and fun as requested.  Looking forward to seeing the lovely quilt from these when Di gets around to it (no pressure Dianne).  Right, back to the sewing machine...

Ange x

3 comments:

  1. They are fun to make and really pack a punch when all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG, and thanks for making me feel better about being behind too ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments, so go ahead, say something, it really makes my day.......