Thursday 6 September 2012

Spinning Stars & Works In Progress, Progress.


I've chosen the fabrics for Katys' Spinning Stars Quiltalong, what do you think??  Mostly Tula Pinks fabrics, plus a few others from my stash, and since this photo I have another couple of solids to throw in the mix, including a lemony yellow, a grey, and a few more spots (I love polka dots!).


And I have managed to get a bit further with a few of those pesky jobs, so I'm creeping slowly closer to being able to start both of those quiltalongs I've signed up for in the last week, so here goes on the list so far:

Completed
3. Complete the foxy pouch for the Modern Scrappy Swap- sent today
4. Complete the quilt top for the big Chevron quilt

6. Attach hangers and put up the Dresden Plate Mini
12. 2 Mo (moustache) blocks for the quilt- sent today


Progress
2. Complete the quilting and binding on the tumbler blocks quilt- I've done all of the quilting and machine sewed most of the binding on, can't finish the binding until the baby arrives as I want to add a personalised label with baby name.
10. Get all of the backing hexagons for my daughters Scrappy Hexy quilt attached


Not tackled
1. Complete the quilting and binding on this cute grey Octagonal number
5. Make some coasters, maybe paper pieced for neatness
7. Complete the stockings for my nursery Christmas promo
8. Complete an advent calendar for nursery promo
9. Complete Christmas bunting for nursery promo

11. Complete July AND August BOM for my craftsy project, ooooops, a little behind again.

I thought I was doing quite well on this list, but now I see it again it doesn't feel like I've made that much of a dent in it all, but I suppose I've completed 4 out of 12, so that's about 33%.

Ange : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments, so go ahead, say something, it really makes my day.......