Here I am again with my big, big list of projects for the coming month, and anyone who has been reading the blog will recognise a few that have were on here last month, and need to be done this month, before they turn into nasty UFOs and end up stored in a box! The recurrent ones are in italics, so that gives me a reminder to give them a little bit of priority, and hopefully they wont be back on the December list.
1. Hand stitch C's Hexy Quilt
2. Make remaining 3 coasters
3. Complete Octagon Quilt- involving some unpicking due to a massive crease in the backing, boo hoo!
4.Complete September Craftsy BOM's- Drunkards Path
5.Complete October Craftsy BOM's- Paper Piecing
6.Complete Craftsy BOM Quilt Top
7.Secret Squirrel Tutorial
8.Princess Crown- it's pink!
9.Make back for Chevron Quilt
A feature star block started, based on this pattern:
|Just Judes block- my inspiration!|
I'm undecided on the central block piece at the moment, i have some options, I think I'll wait until I've made all 4 pieces.
10. Bag for Daisy
Inspiration, this bag tutorial from Plum and June
11. 2 Pencil cases for shoebox charity
Inspiration, this tutorial from Flossie Teacakes (Sarah at Duck Egg Threads tells me its a good tutorial)
12. Star Blocks for 3x6 Bee13. Sampler Block for 3x6 BeeThere are bound to be some others that join along the way, lets see where the month leads us.Ange x