Sunday 25 November 2012

Camohog

At the bottom of the garden, hiding in the leaves I spotted a rather rare Camohog! Originally designed to be a common or garden Hedgehog, when I started him at crochet class last week I only had this multi coloured yarn, so I thought why not, and I've ended up with this cute little guy.  He's a finger puppet too, and putting a smile on my face, when I'm feeling really rather grumpy!  




Mr Camohog, snuffling around
I haven't been able to find him for the last week as he has been hiding and I couldn't spot him (on an alien base station of all places!).

Ange x

Pattern from Crocheted Finger Puppets.

4 comments:

  1. Ok so I read the first sentence and really thought there was such a thing as a Camohog and I just hadnt't heard of one! Seriously had a blonde moment. He is adorable. Would definitely put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I never knew that my life was missing a Camohog!
    How have you been since Blogtoberfest, Ange? Congrats on posting 24 out of 31 days! That's a fantastic effort!!
    I just wanted to let you know that I’m hosting another (albeit gentler and more introspective) blog challenge over the month of December called #reverb12.

    Would be so rapt if you joined us!

    There’s a little giveaway too. :-)

    Details here: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/reverb12.html

    Take care
    
Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, he is a sweetie. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments, so go ahead, say something, it really makes my day.......