Tuesday 11 December 2012

How negative is too negative???


Well, some progress has definitely been made on the Christmas Tablecloth (sorry about the rubbish photo), but now i am left with the question of what to do with the negative space.  Initially I had thought to crack out the Perle's, and either do some kind of chevron pattern, or maybe some simple Christmas Tree shapes.  But then i wondered if Freehand Machine Embroidery might be a better bet with some of the Christmas fabrics I have- maybe a little forest of them?  I just don't know at the moment.

Hmmmm, I think I'll let my brain do some overnight thinking, and see what I come up with in the morning, unless you have some ideas you want to share with me??

Ange x

3 comments:

  1. Tey some machine quilting in zig zags? Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a clue. Brain doesn't work when I wake up at stupid times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the idea of the Perle multi-colored chevrons!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments, so go ahead, say something, it really makes my day.......