Saturday 17 May 2014

Q2 FAL Finish 4- EPP Star Cushion

And here we go with my 4th finish for the quarter, and rather chuffed I am with the finish.  This started out as an EPP project I could take on holiday last Summer to distract me from my revolting morning sickness, and it stopped at this until a couple of weeks back
Front of my new travel embroidery wallet. Rainbow stitchery.
I had originally planned for it to be part of an embroidery travel wallet but I had a change of mind and decided to make it into a cushion instead.  So I decided to add some rainbow borders, until it was a good 20 inches square (I like a big cushion) and backed it with Essex Yarn Dyed using the fabulous Svetlanas covered zip tutorial, and bound it with a Moda Etchings Text print.  

This pillow is now residing on my sewing chair, and very comfortable it is too :o).  Job done, and now I'm down to 12 WIP's, or I would be if I hadn't started the project I mentioned last time, whoops!

Ange x

10 comments:

  1. Stop starting stuff - because you are fniishing loads of lovelies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. How do you manage it with a baby too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun rainbow border around the gorgeous EPP - great finish Ange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're really getting your way through these, putting me to shame!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! Pretty! Keep going with the WIPs, we need to put Kerry to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I particularly love the hand stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours...and it's ok to start something...as you've now finished this!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments, so go ahead, say something, it really makes my day.......