Friday 1 March 2013

And The Winner For February Is...

Hold your horses, first I had to kick out all of the comments that weren't entries, and make sure Wendy had all her 3 entries with separate numbers, as she had listed them under 1 comment, so I ended up with 27 entries in total, as follows:
  1. Amy
  2. Amy
  3. Tanya
  4. Angela B
  5. Angela B
  6. Angela B
  7. Amy
  8. Wendy
  9. Wendy
  10. Wendy
  11. Tanya
  12. Lisa
  13. Lisa 
  14. Lisa
  15. Wendy
  16. Lia
  17. Lia
  18. Lia
  19. Fran
  20. Fran
  21. Fran
  22. Indianna (Helen)
  23. Indianna
  24. Indianna
  25. Shirley
  26. Shirley
  27. Shirley.
 So, I got out mister random number generator, and he says:

So, that is Amy, at Amy's Crafty Shenanigans, well done Amy, I will be emailing you for your address, and you will be receiving your book really soon! : )  It is a fabulous book, I'm looking forward to seeing you make some projects from it.


The Book Challenge for March will start in a couple of days, with a brand new book, so start going through those books and magazines for inspiration.



Ange x


7 comments:

  1. Yay thank you soooo much!! I loved making the Oakshott neck scarf thingymebobber for the challenge!! What shall I make for March???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Amy....hope to see you make something from the new book! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy wins everything - and I forgot to link up dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooops, sorry for messing you up there! Promise to do it right this time... though you could delay posting the book so that you can hit me over the head with it on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments, so go ahead, say something, it really makes my day.......